Anybody remember this one?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"… at least until Uncle Sam sandblasts that message off of Lady Liberty!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today in Homophobia: Reince Priebus

Do you ever feel like the GOP's only goal is to take the country ass-backwards?  ("I sure wish my illegal maid Consuela would let me call her Mammy, yessum!") Well, it's pretty obvious. But today RNC chair Reince Priebus (or Rinse Penis as he's known in our household) decided to step up to the plate to promote homophobia for team clueless.

He told the late Tim Russert's less loud kid Luke, "I know our party believes marriage is between a man and a woman!" Or in Mississippi, between and man and his goat maybe.  I'm guessing Reince would be okay with that. Wow, he's a super genius.  Reince is probably Ken Mehlman gay too. Whenever they protest too much, it's a dead giveaway. Enjoy your wide stance.

My question is, what is their party going to believe when same sex marriage is passed in all the blue states and even some red ones?  Even better, I can't wait to see what their party believes when whites are the minority 20 years from now?  The GOP (grumpy old poops) will probably be extinct by then.

Here are words I never thought would come out of my mouth, particularly being a Marylander: I miss Michael Steele!

Check out Rinse Penis drunk at last summer's convention.  Good times. Drunk is what the GOP does best. That's why Speaker Boehner is always the first at Happy Hour on the Hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment