Anybody remember this one?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"… at least until Uncle Sam sandblasts that message off of Lady Liberty!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rep. Paul Ryan's Still Hell Bent on Killing Your Grandma..and Your Neighbor...and (insert name here)...

Washington, DC - The vampire boy with abs like Ryan Gosling, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-WI, just passed his Republican budget plan to kill poor people.  How does someone with a face that would scare babies get elected?  How can poor people vote Republican?  I know, there's not an answer to either one of those questions.  As was totally predicable this morning, the GOP House voted 221-207 to balance the budget within 10 years by screwing the poor.   Speaker Boehner probably declared, "The Bloody Marys are on me!!  Except for you, Michele Bachmann." Boys club.  Don't they realize that the poor includes working Americans in shit holes like Wal-Mart? What do they care?  Three quarters of them are millionaires.  What's even more infuriating to me is when they use the word "entitlement." Americans don't receive Social Security or Medicare or Medicaid for free.  We paid taxes for those programs while you evil bastards have been hiding your ill-gotten K. Street gains in the Cayman Islands.

Gee, I wonder if there are any significant cuts to the military in that budget?  I can't be bothered to look because I already know the answer to that.

Trickle down on yourselves you heartless a-holes.

And on a site note, Paul Ryan also wants to kill ME. I may be a disabled person, but I still have enough mobility in the hips to give him a Judo kick to the head if I see him in DC next Thursday.  Better stay in the gym, Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment