Anybody remember this one?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"… at least until Uncle Sam sandblasts that message off of Lady Liberty!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

GOP Court$ Lady Gaga: to NO Avail

Talk about a "bad romance?!?"
Last Summer in Tampa - Okay, this is one to make your head spin around and pop off.  The Romney campaign apparently tried to get Lady Gaga to perform at the GOP convention last summer!!!!  Is your head still attached? Mine is hanging by a tendon. If you ever needed proof positive that Mitt Romney is TOTALLY out of touch with ALL of America, this IS IT as nobody's more vocal as a LGBT activist than Gaga!  She and her mother run her Born This Way Foundation which helps prevent bullying and promotes tolerance and equality!  Hello??? You dudes HATE equality.  Remember?

So the biggest bullies of all bullies approached Gaga?  I am a sucker for irony but this may be the funniest thing I've heard all year.  Yes, there are gay conservatives.  I have known some, but they are NOT listening (likely) to Lady Gaga.  This news is so laughable it's pulled me out of the funk I've been in all week because I have been exhausted by how out of touch society has become with each other because of behaving like trolls on social media.

I'm also laughing my bony ass off because this news comes on the heels of the GOP's new plan to make an "outreach effort" to the Latino community.  I've got news for you Grumpy Old White F*CKS: YOU NEED TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO REACH OUT TO EVERYONE. You have alienated ANY person of color*, women, the LGBT community.  The only people the GOP hasn't alienated are unborn fetuses! Your old white boys network couldn't buy a clue with all of the money you've got stashed in the Caymans!

Next time try Madonna.  I bet that old whore can be bought for any price**.  Including a cabana boy.

*Except Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Herman Cain, Allen West, Michael Steele and Alan Keyes. But those dudes may as well be unicorns.

**Of course I am well aware of Madonna's politics, but I still believe she IS for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment