Anybody remember this one?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"… at least until Uncle Sam sandblasts that message off of Lady Liberty!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You Are NOT Going to Poison the President, Dip-Shit


You know whom you are going to poison? Some working stiff just like yourself who screens the mail.  Why do I assume you have a job?  Because you can still afford f*cking stamps. I can’t really.  I have been unemployed for years.  Do you have to make careful decisions about how to spend your money every day?  I doubt it.  You probably live in your mother’s basement.  Coward.

I loathe what I see going on in Washington. I was there to help a homeless veteran the other day and had to restrain myself from making hand gesture when the president’s motorcade drove by. But the only way to change anything for the better is to VOTE and/or ORGANIZE… dip-shit.

F*cking waste of 49 cents. And you are a f*cking waste of space. You can go back to your video game now.

No comments:

Post a Comment